The benefits of air.
- Reduces costs by reusing soil that has been suction excavated.
- Eliminates cross contamination of soils.
- Allows contractor to zone in on precise soil management (stock pile, manifest soils, remove contaminated soil from uncontaminated soil).
- Minimizes workplace safety concerns and liability by being a dry work zone.
- Dry work zones increase on site productivity.
- Suction excavators remain on site for the entire project, compared to typical excavation projects that require excess equipment to remove unwanted materials/soil.
- Increased site productivity by excavating inclusively soil, not a mixture of water and soil.
- Allows material to be backfilled for subsurface utility engineering applications.